General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Copenhagen Expats A/S need to perform a contract with you
- You have given Copenhagen Expats A/S permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Copenhagen Expats A/S’ legitimate interests
- Copenhagen Expats A/S need to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Copenhagen Expats A/S follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Copenhagen Expats A/S use ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
See our full Cookie Plicy here: https://copenhagenexpats.com/cookie-policy/
Terms and Conditions for Copenhagen Expats A/S
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Copenhagen Expats A/S’ Website, located at www.copenhagenexpats.com
Unless otherwise stated, Copenhagen Expats A/S and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.copenhagenexpats.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.copenhagenexpats.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.copenhagenexpats.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.copenhagenexpats.com
- Redistribute content from www.copenhagenexpats.com
The Website is owned and published by:
Copenhagen Expats A/S
T: +45 2620 6082